Re: [m2e-dev] Support for gitflow-Extension via m2e-connector - possible solution?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:40 AM Michael Wenig <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I aggree that an ideal solution would be to just run the extensions (eventually with a blacklist) without the need for a connector. As far as I understood Fred this is explicitly not desired because of side effects.

I don't have the full context in mind, so maybe you can remind me about which specific side effects would cause trouble? Ie more trouble that not running extensions?

Back to the top