Re: [m2e-dev] Moving Git repo to GitHub?

GitHub issues is IMO a valuable tool to track changes/prs in git, for example you can autoclose isses after they are merged to the master and it would disturb the workflow if I first need to open a Bugzilla.

Would't it be possible to put the bugzilla into read-only mode or something? With some scripting magic it would even be possible to create issues in github that links to the original bugzilla ones.

In fact I think (if we are not in hurry for this change), it would be good to dicuss this with the eclipse-infrastructure devs if it would not be valuable to provide generic tooling for teams wanting to migrate to github thinks that might be valuable to migrate automatically:

- active Gerrit Reviews
- open issues
- jenkins triggers for building Reviews

For example there might be an eclipse-bot-account that could be used to perform the transfer of issues to github.