Re: [m2e-dev] Moving Git repo to GitHub?

Perhaps I simply have never had the motivation to really learn Gerrit,
but when I have found myself trying to browse a project's code or
contribute a patch, I've found it a real barrier to the point where
I'm as likely to check out a project's code and use my IDE instead.
Github I understand and use daily.

+1 to move to Github.