Re: [m2e-dev] Moving Git repo to GitHub?

Let's plan the migration for just after 2020-06 then, just moving the Git repo to https://github.com/eclipse/m2e-core/ (which wouldn't be a mirror any more). I think we'll disable GitHub issues in a first time as there is an important and interesting backlog on Bugzilla and we can't really afford 2 bug trackers.
I'm doing some Gerrit triaging to prepare that move; I imagine we'll turn the remaining Gerrit reviews into PRs manually. Anyone interested in helping with triage is more than welcome.

Back to the top