[m2e-dev] Conditional enabling/disabling ProjectConversionParticipant

I am working on a adding new ProjectConversionParticipant which is a kind of extension  javaParticipant and WebProjectConverter,  there are few functionalities that need to add extra to my converter than the standard javaParticipant and WebProjectConverter can do.

I want to know is there is a way wherein in can enable/disable the participants from running, i used the runBefore and runAfter to handle the sorting of the participants.

-Kamesh

Back to the top