Re: [m2e-dev] Overriding MavenPomWizard

Currently the MavenPomWizard is not extensible to that kind of things. However, you can plug into the conversion participant API and open a separate dialog like what we do in JBoss Tools http://screencast.com/t/D52i1zBR5Qg

See
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/maven/plugins/org.jboss.tools.maven.conversion.ui/plugin.xml#L41
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-central/blob/master/maven/plugins/org.jboss.tools.maven.conversion.ui/src/org/jboss/tools/maven/conversion/ui/internal/AbstractReferenceConversionParticipant.java#L57
You can make your own participant run before or after other participants using the runsAfter / runsBefore attribute in the projectConversionParticipant extension point.

HIH

Fred