[m2e-dev] m2eclipse plugin (start debugging and fixing some bug)

Hello all.
A few days ago I was struggling about the "Bug 394042 - Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4".
 So instead of start complaining about this problem I start wondering about download the source code of m2eclipse and try to understand what's happening.

 I've never developed eclipse plugins yet but I'd like to try to start fixing some bugs in my environment and if I had enough experience some day what about to contribute? :P

 Well, I'd like to know if you could help me at least to give some directions on what do I need to study to start doing some valuable work to this project.
 And I'd like to know where can I get more info about how to debug m2eclipse... how to deploy (locally). Is there an IRC channel?

 Thanks in advance.

Adolfo Eloy

Back to the top