Re: [m2e-dev] Request to confirm my understanding of how plugin lifecycle mapping works ...

Igor,

redundantly, I want to point out that I'm stuck. I've apparently made
some stupid mistake that causes my plugins not to install properly
with 0.13/3.7. Unless I have some inspiration, I await m2e devs
deciding that my code's ability to provoke m2e core into creating
'problems' with description 'null' is worthy of your attention.

--benson

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maven repo can be used for single-artifact extensions. Using checkstyle
> as an example, if this is just one bundle, give us repository url and
> bundle's groupId/artifactId/version and our tool will generate all
> necessary metadata to make this bundle installable from m2e marketplace.
>
> Anything more complex, i.e. features with one or more bundles, has to
> come from a p2 repository.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>
> On 11-05-17 10:25 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>>
>> A maven repo? Does this mean I can publish to ossrh? Just publish the
>> osgi artifacts for the plugins and features?
>>

>> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Igor Fedorenko<igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> For each extension you want to publish to m2e marketplace we need
>>>
>>> 1. name, description and summary (don't ask what's the difference
>>> between the last two)
>>> 2. license and provider information
>>> 3. where we can get artifacts from. can either be a p2 or maven
>>> repository.