Re: [m2e-dev] How to chase @execute?

In that case, I'll stick with what I unearthed by spelunking:

  Map<String, List<MojoExecution>> forkedExecutions =
mojoExecution.getForkedExecutions();
        MojoExecution pmdGoalExecution = null;
        for (List<MojoExecution> possiblePmdExecutionList :
forkedExecutions.values()) {
        	for (MojoExecution possiblePmdExecution : possiblePmdExecutionList) {
        		if ("org.apache.maven.plugins".equals(possiblePmdExecution.getGroupId())
        			&& "maven-pmd-plugin".equals(possiblePmdExecution.getArtifactId())
        			&& "pmd".equals(possiblePmdExecution.getGoal())) {
        			pmdGoalExecution = possiblePmdExecution;
        			break;
        		}
        	}
        	if (pmdGoalExecution != null) {