Re: [m2e-dev] How to chase @execute?

I am not 100% sure but I think you need to parse the other mojo
configuration. [1] explains what @execute does and you'd need to ask on
maven-dev mailing list if you need more details.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/developers/mojo-api-specification.html

Igor

On 10-11-27 02:57 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
The check mojo in the pmd plugin uses the following to pull in the pmd
goal. They seem to share the configuration for the execution as a
result.

@execute goal="pmd"

If I want to examine the configuration of this as well, should I
expect to find an execution for this in the execution plan?