[m2e-dev] Osgi class loading question

I've got as plugin that depends on the findbugs plugin. It very nearly
works, except that one seemingly innocent call leads to ...

Strangely (from my point of view) this happens when invoking a method
of this UserPreferences class. Obtaining that object from a call into
findbugs wasn't a problem, but calling into it is.

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance
of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader)
previously initiated loading for a different type with name
"edu/umd/cs/findbugs/config/UserPreferences"

Back to the top