[lyo-dev] External build dependencies

Greetings Lyo developers,

I noticed that your build script lists the OpenJena Maven repository.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.samples.excel/pom.xml

   <repositories>
		<repository>
			<id>lyo-releases</id>
			<url>https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo-releases/</url>
		</repository>
		<repository>
            <id>jena</id>
            <name>Jena repo</name>
            <url>http://openjena.org/repo</url>
        </repository>
	</repositories>

Eclipse projects are required to pull dependencies from Eclipse Foundation managed servers.

The only exception to this are build and test dependencies which can't be distributed from Eclipse Foundation managed servers and so must be pulled from external sources.

Projects typically either host the dependencies in their own source code repositories, downloads directory, or Orbit.

If you need assistance in sorting out a solution, please engage with your project mentors, the PMC, or ask me for help.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.samples.excel/pom.xml
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top