Re: [lyo-dev] (no subject)

Mohamed,

You're right: they share many common properties. The different is the RequirementCollection has oslc_rm:uses, which lets you define resources in the collection, typically requirements. It's a collection instead of a single requirement.

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for mohamed mosaad ---12/15/2013 11:41:00 AM---Dear all, I have a question about the Requirments specificmohamed mosaad ---12/15/2013 11:41:00 AM---Dear all, I have a question about the Requirments specifications,

mohamed mosaad <m.mosaad1991@xxxxxxxxx>

Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/15/2013 11:41 AM

[lyo-dev] (no subject)

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

I have a question about the Requirments specifications, http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2
In the specification there are two different resources: a Requirement and a RequirementCollection, What is the difference between them ?
It seams that both have the same properties.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Mohamed Mahmoud