Re: [lyo-dev] External build dependencies

Wayne,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It was an oversight. I'll correct it.

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for Wayne Beaton ---12/16/2013 04:48:47 PM---Greetings Lyo developers, I noticed that your build script lWayne Beaton ---12/16/2013 04:48:47 PM---Greetings Lyo developers, I noticed that your build script lists the OpenJena Maven repository.

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/16/2013 04:48 PM

[lyo-dev] External build dependencies

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Lyo developers,

I noticed that your build script lists the OpenJena Maven repository.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.samples.excel/pom.xml

   <repositories>
<repository>
<id>lyo-releases</id>
<url>
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo-releases/</url>
</repository>
<repository>
           <id>jena</id>
           <name>Jena repo</name>
           <url>
http://openjena.org/repo</url>
       </repository>
</repositories>

Eclipse projects are required to pull dependencies from Eclipse Foundation managed servers.

The only exception to this are build and test dependencies which can't be distributed from Eclipse Foundation managed servers and so must be pulled from external sources.

Projects typically either host the dependencies in their own source code repositories, downloads directory, or Orbit.

If you need assistance in sorting out a solution, please engage with your project mentors, the PMC, or ask me for help.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]
http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.samples.excel/pom.xml