Re: [lyo-dev] Reuse HttpClient session in Browser

Since the session is https, the password is not in the clear over the wire.   But, unless your are taking extra steps, it is in the clear in memory.  Open a bug if there are any OSLC4J messages displaying plaintext passwords, though - that would be bad.

Regards,
Mike