[lyo-dev] Reuse HttpClient session in Browser

Hi,

I'm using the JazzFormAuthClient (i.e. according to the RTCFormClient sample) to access ChangeRequests, and would like to open a SWT Browser on a preview url *without* having to authenticate again for the Browser. I found I could login by passing  https://myserver:9443/ccm/j_security_check?j_username=myname&j_password=mypassword for the Browser, but not sure if this is the right way to do it. Besides, I get a warning that the security certificate of the server is not valid on 1:st call (reason not related to this, but still ..) -- and then showing the url with the pw ...

Also tried other ideas found on the net, but no luck so far. Any pointers ..?

Rgs,

/Nils K

Back to the top