[lyo-dev] Fwd: OSLC & Eclipse Lyo -- RTP Meetup: May 7th @ 5PM @ Serena's

Reminder that there is an RTP meetup this evening....See the link below for details.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OSLC - Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Group Members <group-digests@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Subject: OSLC & Eclipse Lyo -- RTP Meetup: May 7th @ 5PM @ Serena's
To: Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx>

OSLC - Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration

LinkedIn

OSLC - Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration

May 7, 2013

New Discussions (1)

OSLC & Eclipse Lyo -- RTP Meetup: May 7th @ 5PM @ Serena's

Started by Steve Speicher, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)

Like · Flag

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »

Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

You are receiving Group Digest emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for Michael Fiedler (Senior Software Engineer at IBM). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Back to the top