[lts-iwg] Instructions for posting meetings, minutes, etc.

Hi LTS SC,

As part of this week's launch, our web site is up at:
http://lts.eclipse.org/

This facility provides some useful features such as managing meetings, minutes, FAQs, comments on most things and more. It can be extended over time to help facilitate the needs of the working group as it grows.

Each Steering Committee representative already has an account. As a Steering Committee member (or delegate), you'll have full access to the site and see content like raw minutes from meetings that won't be visible to others.

To create a new meeting:
1) Log in if you aren't already
2) Click Add content, which should be at the top left of your screen
3) Click Meetings, and fill out the web form. Save when you're ready. You can go back and edit afterwards if needed.

To edit an existing meeting:
For example, to update the raw or publicly visible minutes.
1) Log in if you aren't already
2) Click Find content, which should be at the top left of your screen
3) Scan through the list of all content and click edit on the right side of the screen to edit the item you wish to edit
4) Edit the content in the web form
5) Save when you're ready

Raw minutes can only be seen by Steering Committee members.

As of this moment, the Minutes field is immediately public. I will look at options for a light weight work flow that can make it public only after at least 2 people approve.

Regards,

Andrew

Back to the top