[lts-iwg] Instructions for projects to prepare LTS backports ?

Hi Andrew,

It’s great to see the LTS website up !

With Juno SR2 being released today, projects will very soon consider backporting bug fixes into LTS maintenance streams.

In fact, I’ve happened to fix a regression bug in the TM Terminal yesterday which would be a candidate for the LTS stream.

And I know that Platform has several bug fixes scheduled for 4.2.2+.

Are there any instructions already for projects how they should prepare backport streams in their repositories ?

Is the LTS group going to “pull” individual fixes or will projects be asked to “push” whatever they find appropriate to LTS ?

If these things are not clear yet, is there an ETA for clarification ?

As projects might be considering their branching strategy for Juno SR2+ / LTS fixes these days, now would be a good time to shed some light …

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top