[lts-iwg] LTS IWG is officially launched

Hi Everyone,

It is my great pleasure to share with you that the LTS working group is officially launched and the web site is live at: http://lts.eclipse.org/

I would like to thank some key people who without their efforts, this would not have happened.

First would be the visionaries who founded this initiative, explained countless times why it is important, and kept pushing. Special thanks to: Karsten Schmidt, Jochen Krause, and Mike Milinkovich.

Others jumped in early and helped push: Thanks to John Kellerman, Pat Huff, Jutta Bindewald, Thomas Rastetter, and Ralph Mueller.

Then things really took off with more great people getting involved. Thank you to: Steve Francisco, Paul Lipton, Dimitar Kapashikov, Markus Knauer, Szymon Ptaszkiewicz, Pierre Gaufillet, Raphael Fadou, Dominique Toupin, Gael Blondelle, Eddie Pickle, Glyn Normington, Lisa Lasher, and more I am likely forgetting.

LTS wouldn't work without the common build and the mountains of work from those in the fantastic CBI community & Eclipse platform team.

And thank you to my esteemed colleagues who's work behind the scenes you may not always see directly but has been absolutely crucial: Janet Campbell, Thanh Ha, Denis Roy, Matt Ward, Ian Skerrett, Nathan Gervais, Christopher Guindon, Anne Jacko, Chris Larocque, and Sharon Wolfe.

Thank you all,

Andrew

Back to the top