Re: [location-iwg] Logo contest started

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions Jody.

Yeah, 620 logo entries so far with 48 hours to go. There's some really excellent entries. I have to confess I am looking forward to no longer having to review and provide feedback on dozens of logos per day. :-) It's a good problem to have though.

Some of the ones you suggest I like too, however they likely wouldn't work well embroidered on a shirt, or other uses because of their high complexity.

Based on feedback people have provided I think we have a clear leader for our logo. I'll announce it as soon as we can.