[location-iwg] Welcome to newcomers & next week's face to face meeting

Hi Everyone,

First, welcome to the newcomers to the list. Feel free to say hello and share a little about your work/organization & interest.

A friendly reminder of next week's face to face meeting in Washington D.C.

Details are here.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Location/May22_2012