Re: [location-iwg] Welcome to newcomers & next week's face to face meeting

By way of introduction, I'm Michael P. Gerlek (mpg@xxxxxxxxxx): hi!

I'm an independent consultant working mostly in the area of lidar point clouds and large scale GIS data processing.

I'm on the board of OSGeo, and wearing that hat I will be speaking in DC next week about ideas for OSGeo and this Eclipse group to work together.

I'm also one of the developers of PDAL (http://pointcloud.org/), the open source library for geospatial point cloud interop, and I will be speaking about that project next week also.

Looking forward to meeting you all --

-mpg