Re: [location-iwg] Areas of interest

Hello,

my name is Frank Gasdorf, I'm a GIS Professional and Software Developer.
In the past I worked with proprietary software and open source software to add location related features to several information systems. In the last 5 Years I developed Eclipse RCP solutions and integrated uDig, geotools and geoserver.

In addition I have seen a spin-off project from uDig, Polymap with openlayers integration for RAP  (http://gitorious.org/polymap3) and like to mention it right here. Properly here is a chance to collaborate on eclipse based technology (RCP, osgi, RAP, etc.) and synchronize activities using this mailing list.

Cheers,
Frank

Back to the top