Re: [linuxtools-dev] How to show the correspond Itmes in AbstractTimeGraph viewer when selecting time range in histogram viewer?

Hello

The class AbstractTimeGraphView already implements the signal handler for signal TmfTimeSynchSignal which is used by views to synchronize on selected time range (see method synchToTime()). By default, it selects the time range in the view and draws the selection range. If you would like to do additional things (e.g. read the event details from the trace corresponding start time or end time) you need to overwrite the method (syncToTime()) in our extension and implement it according to your use case.

The TimeGraphCombo doesn't implement any signal handlers. So, if you are using TimeGraphCombo alone, you will have to implement the signal handlers.

If you have more questions please let us know.

Best Regards
Bernd