[linuxtools-dev] Luna SR1 RC1 is coming soon

Just to let everyone know that the RC1 for Luna SR1 is coming.
The +0 build for Eclipse is 08/15 and we will pushing a build
on the following Tuesday (08/19) (Wednesday if needed).

This will be our 3.1.0 release so update any bugs you have closed
since Luna SR0 to have a target of 3.1.0.

This is a minor release so no removal/modification of public APIs.

I will be branching after RC1 is built to stable-3.1.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top