Re: [linuxtools-dev] Loading ftrace files into the TMF Trace Viewer ?

We currently don't support this... that being said, we are always
interested in more data sources (see pcap :) ) Could you please link us
to an official file format? from my understanding it looks like it is a
text out. If that is the case, the text parser might be able to handle
it without adding any code.

Also, if you know any domain experts on ftrace that don't mind getting
their hands covered in java, we would gladly help getting their code in
the master branch.

Thanks for the interest,
Matthew