Re: [linuxtools-dev] Dataviewers Feature

Short answer - https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/23365/ .
What do you need it for? I wouldn't mind bringing it back if someone steps in to document and verify its actual reusability.
All the bundles are still there, just not the feature to prevent its sole installation as the feature adds no real functionality and others features bring the relevant bundles in.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team