[linuxtools-dev] Tracing TMF for debugging

I'm trying to trace TMF for debugging purposes. I found the class TmfCoreTracer and some general instructions [1]. Here is the .options file I created:

org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core/component=true
org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core/request=true
org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core/signal=true
org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core/event=true

I copied the file in the test workspace and various source directory (project root, under org.eclipse.tmf.core plug-in) and the tracing is not enabled. It seems that the file is not taken into account. Where should this file be located when running a unit test?

Thanks!

Francis

[1]: https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_use_the_platform_debug_tracing_facility%3F

Back to the top