Re: [linuxtools-dev] Dataviewers Feature

I want to be able to reuse GmonView, but it subclasses AbstractSTDataView. The only way I can currently do this is to clone the dataviewers and dataviewers.charts plugins. Previously, I could just build against the p2 repo and it would pick up the feature.

Greg