Re: [linuxtools-dev] Reduce unit test execution time

Hi Francis,

This is not the official answer, I assure you.

How fast do you want to load the test? in milliseconds? 5 seconds, 10
seconds?
My trick is to make headless projects that test one feature. Loading
eclipse is slower than loading a main(). Maybe also remove some plug-ins.

Removing all but the bare minimum should reduce startup times a bit, but
it cannot beat a good headless.