Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMF Hack-a-thon: discussion on xy charts

Hi Genevieve

thank you very much for the summary of our discussion. I'm looking forward seeing your suggestions.
I plan to work on patch-set 4. I hope I can do that before Christmas. Otherwise early next year.

Best Regards
Bernd

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer