[linuxtools-dev] Master is now building against Luna

I have switched over master to build against Luna by default.

At the moment we are building against downloads/releases/staging.  I will
eventually change this to be releases/luna once M4 is official.

There were changes underneath us, most notably in the PTP remote code moving
to org.eclipse.remote.core.  The remote APIs changed a bit so we were forced to make
some changes in our code.  I also changed a few plug-ins to require Java
1.7.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top