Re: [linuxtools-dev] Hudson CI NAK'ing patches

On 13-11-21 06:54 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
> On 13-11-21 06:42 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
>> A verification build can be retriggered after failure if it just hiccups
>> unexpectedly (e.g. Eclipse.org issue).  If one follows the build started
>> message URL and logs in, the build can be retriggered.  A success will
>> then remove the veto.

Ok, I just noticed I was able to log in and click on Retrigger to
relaunch the build for that particular patch set. I didn't know about
that, thanks!

At WORST someone could re-launch a build and quickly go Submit the
patch... but I'll try not to do that. ;-)

Cheers,
Alexandre

Back to the top