Re: [linuxtools-dev] Use of Java 6 classes break compile

I'm not sure.  Maybe it is because you don't have a JRE for Java 5
installed for Eclipse, so it defaults to what you have installed?
In my case I have both Java 5 and 6, so it picked the one
the preference settings file told it too.

That's my guess anyway.

Marc

Back to the top