[linuxtools-dev] Use of Java 6 classes break compile

Hi,

I'm trying to compile some of the Linux Tools plugins and I'm getting
three errors in the SystemTap plugins because it uses String.isEmpty()
(added in Java 6), when the plugin specifies a minimum java environment
 of Java 5.

Furthermore, the JDT preference set in the plugin's
    .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
file is:
    org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source=1.5
which explains why my system uses Java 5 to compile that plugin
although I have Java 6 installed.

Should the isEmpty() be removed, or do you want to move the plugin
to Java 6?  I can open a bug if you'd like

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top