Re: [linuxtools-dev] Use of Java 6 classes break compile

Furthermore, the JDT preference set in the plugin's
     .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
file is:
     org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.source=1.5
which explains why my system uses Java 5 to compile that plugin
although I have Java 6 installed.

How come my eclipse does not report these errors. What settings should I use to make sure I see errors like these.

Should the isEmpty() be removed, or do you want to move the plugin
to Java 6?  I can open a bug if you'd like

I don't see any reason not to move to 1.6

Back to the top