Re: [linuxtools-dev] lttng getting started : Sample Traces for Download ?

LTTng.org has a nice trace example too.

On 12-11-20 10:41 AM, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
Le 2012-11-20 10:16, Oberhuber, Martin a écrit :
Dear LTTng team,

I’m evaluating the LTTng tooling, and I’m wondering whether you guys
have any existing sample traces for download ?
I do maintain a traceset here (on a 8 cores system):

http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~fgiraldeau/traceset/

Made with workload-kit:

http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~fgiraldeau/workload-kit/

Look into the scripts directory, each trace is made by starting tracing,
executing one script, then stop tracing. The trace name matches the
script name.

Cheers,

Francis