Re: [linuxtools-dev] Juno SR1 Release

The system is not automated. I test aggregation and then make that the stable build. We are in RC3 now and should be stabilizing.

What bug fixes did you make? Are they crucial? Today is +3 aggregation day and I can't seem to log into build.eclipse.org. There is a chance I can get it in today, but I am not having success in logging into build.eclipse.org and staying logged in.

Next week is the last aggregation build. If we fail aggregation then we are in big trouble so if I can't get your stuff in today, you will have to justify the changes are crucial for RC4. Note that the RC4 build will become 1.1.1.

Don't forget that users can still get fixes via updates-nightly-juno after SR1 is released.

-- Jeff J.