[linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 1.1 release

Hi folks,
We are planning to have the 1.1 release on july 20th and we start working in the release process. I'll start the legal process tomorrow and we will not be able to accept non-committers patches before that.

I am writing the News and Noteworthy for this release and I would appreciate if the sub-projects maintainers could write about the changes in their projects since the 1.0 release. (Don't worry about the remote execution work, I'll write about that).

Thanks,
Otavio Pontes

Back to the top