Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 1.1 release

I have started the We reached the cut off date for non-committers patches. We can't accept non-committers patches anymore. Please, if you find some bug that is expected to be fixed for 1.1, please, open it at bugzilla and add me to the cc list. Please, add me to the cc list of any bug that is already opened and that is supposed to be fixed for 1.1, and add a comment saying that it is expected for 1.1. This will help me a lot to track the bug-fixes for this release.

Thank you,
Otavio Pontes