[linuxtools-dev] Juno RC4 Last Day

This is our last day before 1.0.0 and RC4. I put up a build on our new update-site: http://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/update-juno and it appears to have aggregated successfully last night into http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

There is also a new CPP EPP build found at: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20120613-0624/

Please test.

For the LTTng folks, I removed the Linux Tools category from LTTng Legacy so it should not appear as an immediate choice to an end-user, but should still be available via search. Please verify this is working as you would like.

The current build set aside was from last night. If you make a subsequent fix and start a build, it won't "just" be promoted. Please keep the list informed if you have found a problem, how serious it is, if you have a fix, and if you are requesting a build be promoted.

At the moment, the Juno aggregation job is failing due to other projects posting last-minute changes.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top