[linuxtools-dev] LTTng 2.0 connection type

Hi All,

I have a question about LTTng2.0 connection type. Documentation says
"requires an SSH server to be running on the remote host".
My remote host has ssh, however, it doesn't have sftp, which is
actually very common in the embedded world.
TM has now an SCP file subsystem
(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.4RC2-201205300905/RSE-scp-incubation-3.4RC2.zip)
that allows file transfer over scp. Could we maybe offer a choice
between these two subsystems during connection creation process?
Another option might be adding the SFTP requirement to the documentation.

Let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Anna.

Back to the top