Re: [linuxtools-dev] cachegrind

> One way to make it work would be creating a separated view, like
> "post-mortem Cachegrind analysis", where you have freedom to open any
> cachegrind file (even if it's unrelated to any C/C++ project you have
> on
> the workspace).

Agreed, the linking to source files is such a benefit IMO that it's hard
to justify this type of view.  If someone does go down this path, I'd very
much prefer to see the same view re-used and perhaps annotated with the
file that's been opened or something, rather than a new view entirely.

Andrew

Back to the top