Re: [linuxtools-dev] cachegrind

How about a label in the view to specify what is being shown.

I've been asked multiple times about post-mortem support for the
LinuxTools.  The main use case in question was to be able to visualize
results taken on a remote target than cannot run Eclipse.
Ultimately, supporting LinuxTools running remotely is the goal,
but until then, post-mortem support is usefule.

Marc