Re: [linuxtools-dev] Libhover support for libraries with GObject Introspection

* sami wagiaalla <swagiaal@xxxxxxxxxx> [2011-06-16 10:34]:
> >Handling multiple programming languages for one app in the IDE might be
> >nice too - this is something we're trying to push; e.g. write the
> >low-level parts of your app in C and the UI/Chrome in Python or JS.
> >

> Yes, this is an area of concern. I have sometimes been able to
> improve this by creating multiple eclipse projects for a single
> multi language project. Maybe someone else on this list can give
> more information about the state of things in this area.

Multi-language projects are a pain.  I'm personally hoping this will get
better in 4.x but I haven't invested any effort there so I guess that's
just a hope :)

Andrew

Back to the top