[linuxtools-dev] perf plug-in source code

Just an update on the status of this code.

We got ahold of the source code from the developers in Australia, and it's now controlled in our local git tree.

We need to add some header comments and make sure that we can legally release all of what is in there. I'm not sure how long it will take. Lawyers.

I did try an example run, and it does seem to work with the default event set, though, if I specify any events, it doesn't work right. So in addition to header comments, it may need some functional changes to be usable.

I'm, thinking, though, that once we get the header comments in and everything is deemed legal to post, I will post the code up, with the functional warts that it has, so that other members of the community can start playing with it, finding problems, and providing feeback and/or bug fixes.

- Corey

Back to the top