Re: [linuxtools-dev] Oprofile plugins run opreport too many times?

Hi,

* Vladimir Prus <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-05-24 15:04]:

> Does anybody know whether the current behaviour has some motivation,
> or it's purely historic?

It could easily be purely historic.  I'm not intimately familiar with
the code so I can't say for sure.  Many of the previous committers in
this area have moved on to other things and as a project we'd love some
involvement from others here.  Your contributions are most welcome.

I'm curious, have you modify opreport in some way to do remote
collection or do you do things at the Eclipse level?

Andrew

Back to the top