Re: [linuxtools-dev] LTTng feature broken in nightly repo ATM

> I did what you said below. I notice that TCF is not included, even if some
> other CDT features are there. I wonder if TCF is not included because it's an
> optional feature within the CDT delivery. Do we need to specify something
> differently for the packaging?

I think the problem is that the CDT needs to include TCF in their Indigo
contribution so that it's in the central Indigo repository.

This is at least partly my fault because our builds use the CDT nightly
repository (to get the latest CDT changes) and I was assuming that what
was in there was all promoted to the main Indigo repository, thus
assuring that what was present at build time would be present at
installation time.  Sorry for making that incorrect assumption and not
verifying it until this week.

> By the way, you must have the same problem with valgrind, because it also uses
> TCF. Am I right?

Actually, Elliott didn't think that the remote Valgrind work was
usable enough to put into the p2 repository so it's not included.

Andrew

Back to the top