Re: [linuxtools-dev] LTTng feature broken in nightly repo ATM

Hi Andrew

I did a local build in my environment and I didn't get any compilation errors for the LTTng/TMF plug-ins. I Bypassed my proxy problem by downloading the CDT nightly build directly and updating the pom.xml file to use the local copy of the update site (not shown in the steps below). Before running mvn -fae clean install I also deleted the directory ~/.m2/repository.

Here are the steps I did to build the Linux Tools locally:
Is my build procedure different from yours?

By the way, I checked on hudson and build #308 doesn't show any compilation errors regarding LTTng/TMF.

I'm not sure how I can support with your build problems. Please let me know if you want me to try something else.

Best Regards
Bernd